Monday, July 2, 2007

CYC Camp Philip Island

Here is Bret one of the CYC Staffers dressed as a Sumo for Asia day!! We made oragami animals, and the day is finishing up as we speak with a Nijia hunt for rare gold coins!
Here are two of my new friends Amy and Christine! So adorable! These are just 2 of the very adorable kids here at the camp! Today was so cool! The time spent in the word with the kids was amazing. I'm sharing with them this week the travels of the Apostle Paul as this weeks camp theme is different countries. I'm so loving teaching them God's word! Today was about Lydia. As I thought upon Paul's travel plans being redirected the Lord really impressed upon me just how much He loves the lost...and what lengths He will go to reach them. Hopefully I will remember this next time I'm delayed. :0)
One Camper bowing for Asian Day!
For Breakfast (aka Breakie) the kids were boarded on the the CYC Airlines! One of the dining room areas was transformed into the inside of an airplane! The kids had seatbelts and was served their breakfast on snack trays! They even had security! The staff here really did think of everything. It has been so fun to be a part of this camp. There is such an opportunity here to come along side the Leaders and be an encouragement to them. I have already had several opportunites to pray with some of the girls here. I'm blessed to have the opportunity to be here even though I feel so old! The average age of the Leaders here is about 20!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn,
Very cool! It's so exciting to hear what God is doing. Keep up the good work.
Blessings, Robin Stoner

Anonymous said...

Jenn, I'm so happy that you are using your talents to help so many! I also love seeing your smile and miss it. I'll read your Blog often.