Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Aussie Style

Okay so one of the big desserts here for Christmas is Plum Pudding. It is served warm with custurd poured on top of it. I liked it. Scary thing is that this has a very long shelf life....like 10 years even after it's open.
The first place I began my very first Christmas away from home was the tree farm. There with the help of Pastor Andrew I purchased my tree. I even received a few complimenterary flys with it. Since I've been home I've learned the Aussie wave which consisits of swatting flys as you go about your day! :0)
Wow hard work cutting that...whew (Thanks Andrew hehehe)

For Christmas Eve I had dinner with the Russells. I'm so thankful that I was able to spend this Christmas with them.

1 comment:

Ferguson Six in Kenya said...

Hi there!
Awww...it looks like you had a great Christmas! I'm so glad. Well, I went ahead and copied you too by making a "blogspot". It's http:fergusonfour.blogspot.com
Tell the Russells Jonathan and I said "hello" and we DEFINITELY miss all you guys!
Love,
Adrienne