Monday, June 18, 2007

I have a blog!


Hello Everyone! I'm so excited to have a blog to share with you all that the Lord is doing here in Melbourne! Thanks to the help of my friends Jason and Kris in the picture above I will now have a better way for you to acess the latest pictures of life here.

I was so excited to have the opportunity to host Jason & Kris in my house as they filled in for Pastor Andrew while he and the rest of the family was away on holiday back to the states. I first met J & K while attending Calvary Chapel Bible College all the way back in 1995! When we were last in each others lives they were on their way to be married! Now 10 plus years later God saw fit to bring us together again! It was such a blessing to have them here in Melbourne and to have them stay with me! We had such an awesome time of fellowship. It amazes me how faithful God is in weaving people back into your life. It was as if we never spent any time apart!

No comments: