Monday, June 18, 2007

Vic Market

As we traveled about the city I found myself praying that the Lord would pour out His Spirit here. I'm so encouraged to see all that God desires to do here and am thankful for what He has already done.
Flinders Station (train).

This was Federation Square. It was built recently and will be a great place in the summer time to take various teams for music and drama ministry!



Okay so I really love the park pictures!







This park was so beautiful! Reminded me of Central Park!





In this building there were about 3,000 students taking university exams!






Kris and I are like two peas in a pod!


After going to Vic Market we made our way down to Federation Square which is a train station similiar to Grand Central Station in NY.



Our first stop was a visit to the Victoria Market otherwise known as Vic Market. For those of you that do not know, this is a large outdoor market that has heaps of shops with lots of really cool things to buy! As we were there we came across an Aboriginal man selling Didgeridoo's. Digeridoo's are hollowed out Eucalyptus trees. They have a very distinct sound! We were given a performance for free! :0)









No comments: