
This is a picture of Sumner which is a small town outside of Christchurch.

Here is a snap of my new friends Alan & Carol. This was taken at their framing shop. It was so awesome to spend the week with them. We had such a good week. I often forgot during the week that I had just met them. It's amazing the bond that can be created between people when the Lord is the center of both your lives!

I also had the opportunity to spend time with these little cuties too. They belong to Pastor Kris & Becky Bains. It was so awesome to spend time with them too! What a cool family! We were able to spend my last evening there together. It was such an awesome time of sharing and prayer.


Well I offered my nail gun expertise to Alan while at his shop but he thought it might benifit the saftey of everyone if didn't so I just posed for this picture instead. hehehehheheheh :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment